We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Duca Bed and breakfast

MAlta
Level Contributor
74 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Has anyone been here? We intend to book our two night stay in Bergamo here, the price is very reasonable and the place looks central and nice ... at least from their website. I did not find any reviews though.

Thanks

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,563 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Yes, I'm afraid there are no reviews.

I home someone with experience will come in to help you.

Bye :)

Edited: 23 June 2012, 08:55
MAlta
Level Contributor
74 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Thanks a lot for your kind and quick reply. It looks nice and quite central so we will most probably book and try it and then after maybe we can start the review section ourselves :)

would you know though if via Duca degli Abruzzi is a good and central area?

thanks a lot

Shirley

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,563 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

It's in the Central area of the lower town and about 15 min walk to' the funicular that takes you up to Città Alta.

Enjoy your stay!

...waiting for your review ;)))

MAlta
Level Contributor
74 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Thanks a lot for your help! :) I am so looking forward to visit Bergamo :) researching as much as I can in order to make our stay there an unforgettable one :)

Palermo, Italy
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

It's a nice and quiet place. With garden and parking, in the center of the lower city. Interiors are very agreable and price is good.

Andrew

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
383 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Hi From Dublin,

Did you enjoy your stay at Al Duca.I have been offered a good price for October.I was hoping you could give me some details.

Regards,

Bail Bologna,

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,563 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Andrew: what about writing a review _ they are SO useful!!!!

MAlta
Level Contributor
74 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

I still have to go there in two weeks time. till now what I can say is that they are very helpful so I am looking forward to it :-)

Palermo, Italy
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

The bed & breakfast al Duca of Bergamo is located in the centre of the city: it's a very nice and recently renewed apartment, in a one family house, with garden and private parking. There's also a kitchen corner and fridge, with minibar too. The apartment is to complet disposition of guests: by according with owners, can be used from 1 to 5-6 people. I think it's an ideal place for everyone, but also for families and kids. There's a safe, wi-fi service and bicycles.

The B&B is in the lower city, not in Città Alta (the upper city): but Città Alta can be reached by foot or by the funicular (10-15 minutes by foot). The garden is quiet and nice: there are vegetables too, and fruit trees.

In the nearby: bus stop, market, restuarants of the lower city. Very nice is da Giuliana, typical of Bergamo. The best of B&B is your independence: guests have electronic cards that open all doors and gates.

I think is a very nice place to stay even for more than 1-2 nights.

Andrew

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,563 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Al Duca Bed and breakfast

Hi Andrew!

Did you stay in the B&B? It seems you appreciated it.

If so could you kindly write a review so more people con read and know about it. Your opnion in this post will soon get " lost "

Thanks!!!

Bye :)