We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December in Bergamo

Which Bergamo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fgura, Malta.
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
December in Bergamo

Hi, My wife and I are thinking of visiting Bergamo in early December (8 - 12th).It looks to be a very nice and old town, my only doubts are about the weather in December, We would like to visit the nice places like Citta Alta and its surroundings, besides the Citta Bassa and will surely vist Milan for a day. We would like to hear your views about whether we would be able to see most of the interesting things there are to see in Bergamo in December weather or if it will be too cold and dismal. We are in the 56-62 bracket but still very active. Thanks for your interest and ideas.

I

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
782 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December in Bergamo

Here you can find the average climate data of Bergamo, month by month:

ilmeteo.it/portale/medie-climatiche/Bergamo

(celsius degrees)

Brun066

Bristol
Level Contributor
157 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: December in Bergamo

I have stayed in Bergamo Dec/Jan and it was pretty dismal and snowing! But I have also had bright sunny weather! It's the luck of the draw.

For Milan the weather is not quite so important as you can easily spend most of your day under cover.

Good Luck

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,411 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December in Bergamo

Hi!

Weather is always difficult to predict. However Bergamo is nice to see before Christmas. There'll be the Santa Lucia Market - St. ALucia in on the 13th Dcember - which is like a Christmas Market. There'll probably be some concerts too. Shops will be open also on Sunday so it's quite lively. Maybe a little less in late evenings during the weekdays.

1 day, 1 day and 1/2 will probably be enough to visit Bergamo so you'll have time to visit Milan where, as Judy says, there are many things to

Bye :)

4. Re: December in Bergamo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 05:18