We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice to Bergamo Airport

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Venice to Bergamo Airport

Hey,

I'm gonna see some sights of Venice on 24th June and I wanna leave on the evening to Bergamo Airport to spend the night there in order to catch my flight at 6h45 am.

On trenitalia website says there are "no travel solution found". Do you know why? I saw that I can make the trip Venice-Brescia and get closer to Bergamo, but how do I get to Bergamo from Brescia then?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
Province of Brescia, Italy
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4,166 posts
1,924 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice to Bergamo Airport

From Brescia Central station there is a bus to Orio Airport, see www.autostradale.it to have the timetable

Mentioned in this post
Brescia
Brescia
Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice to Bergamo Airport

Thanks! Do I need to book in advance or it's safe to take the risk and buy there at the station in Brescia?

Mentioned in this post
Brescia
Brescia
Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice to Bergamo Airport

The last bus is at 19h15, it takes 1h, so i'm at the airport at 20h15 and the flight is only at 6h45 pm, damn! :/

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice to Bergamo Airport

You can get to Bergamo by train from Brescia, but you won't see any schedule for June 24th until perhaps the end of May since there is a timetable change on June 15th and new schedules haven't been uploaded yet.

Actually between Brescia and Bergamo there are trains almost every hour from 5 am to 10 pm and this shouldn't change that much (or not change at all) after June 15th.

Mentioned in this post
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
5. Re: Venice to Bergamo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:16