We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarnico to Iseo Town

Which Bergamo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Sarnico to Iseo Town

Hi there can anyone tell me how to get from Sarnico to Iseo Town please. We know to catch the bus from Bergamo but I believe it doesn't go any further and we are staying in Iseo itself. The other option may be to catch a train from Bergamo to Brescia and change to Iseo or is that a long way around!! Any suggestions? Thanks

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
27,763 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarnico to Iseo Town

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LS002.pdf or navigazionelagoiseo.it/servizi_di_linea.htm

Edited: 27 April 2014, 00:39
Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,037 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarnico to Iseo Town

Hi!

If you're leaving from Bergamo I think the best way to get to Iseo is by train with a change in Brescia.

Use this journey planner to work it out.

…lombardia.it/planner/soluzioniViaggio.do…

Bye :)

3. Re: Sarnico to Iseo Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 06:15