We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice, France to Lake Como

Moe
Level Contributor
138 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Nice, France to Lake Como

Good Morning,

I have heard that there is a direct train from Nice, France to Lake Como. I cannot locate it on the Web train schedule. Anyone know about this? We would like to avoid Milan if at all possible.

Thank You.

Moe

Budapest
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice, France to Lake Como

Hi Moe, I have the same question :)

we would like to travel from Nice to lake Como, but we don't know what is the easiest way. I know there's a train to Milan from Nice,called Riviera Train and it is a direct train.

If you got any information please post it, because I'd like to find a solution to my problem as well :)

cheers,

Zsuzsi

Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
611 posts
484 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice, France to Lake Como

Using the following resource, I have not found a train from Nice to Lake Como that doesn't go via Milan at some stage.

plannerint.b-rail.be/bin/query.exe/en…

This web site will help you to find the best itinerary that works for you, indicating the trains and stops. It will not book the tickets for you though.

3. Re: Nice, France to Lake Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 23:16