We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Villas

My wife and I will be taking a group of eight friends to Lake Como in June 2008 and we are trying to locate a nice villa or house where we can all stay together.

Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas

Check out Villa D'Este (villadeste.it). They hv two pte villas with heli pads and boat docking facilities. Alternatively you could stay in their hotel rooms. Either way you can't go wrong at Villa D'Este. Wow! You are researching early!

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas

Thanks for the info on Villa D'este. The reason they have a heli-pad is I think they expect that each guest CAN afford their own helicopter!! Ha ha!!

Many thanks for your comments though.

Pisang

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas

I will be there in a few wks.. I take it you'd like some thing more modest. If I come across anything while I am there I will let you know. (My brother lives in Perth, btw)

4. Re: Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 13:20