We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Como May or July

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
556 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Como May or July

All

I've been to Lake Como twice - once in mid-May and once in early June. Either time was great - we lucked out on warm weather in the mid-May trip and June was dandy.

If we were to go in July this summer, instead of the above two choices - will it be too hot, or, will the flowers be less bloom-fully delightful (yes I made up that word)?

I'd also say that we would tack 4 nights in Venice onto this trip which really makes me think late May would be better, but, this Q is for Como only.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Como May or July

The question is - do you want to risk steamy hot (July) or cool and rainy (May). Weather is an unknown, but those are your most likely risks.

2. Re: Lake Como May or July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Lake Como