We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Hi,

Wondering whether anybody could help us - We are staying in Bellagio for a couple of weeks from mid July and would love to hire a bike that could accommodate my two year old son on the back for a few gentle rides around the lake as a family?

Had a few searches online without much joy and crossing over the lake to another town to pick the bikes up would not be a problem so wondered if anybody had any tips/advice?

Thanks.

Seattle
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Have you visited this area in the past?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Yes, a few years ago we stayed in Bellagio...do you not think its practical/appropriate for such a bike ride?

I mean with my son on the back in a child's chair if possible if my original post didn't seem clear .

It was just a thought for another possible activity whilst we are there?

Your further comments would be welcome

Varenna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
Level Contributor
566 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Some hotels & apartments offer rental services, but if yours doesn't you could try this place: http://www.bicyclinginitaly.com/index.asp

I don't know if they'll have kid seats, but you could certainly find out. Looks like they'll deliver to Bellagio for an extra fee, and they offer day tours as well. If you'll have a car and more independence, the loop around Lake Segrino, above Bellagio, and the area around it would be a nice place for a family ride.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Many thanks Kat, your advice is much appreciated.

5. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2012, 16:48
Como, Italy
Level Contributor
86 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

Hi

There is an agency in Menaggio across the lake called Happy Holiday Homes. They know everything and are incredibly obliging, whether or not you have arranged your accommodation with them. Get in touch with them and find out whether they can help.

www.lakecomohomes.com

7. Re: Bellagio Area Cycle Hire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:42
Get answers to your questions about Lake Como