We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best food in Lake Como

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best food in Lake Como

hi, my boyfriend and I will be spending 2 days of our 2 week vacation in Lake Como next week . We're looking for fantastic authentic Italian food. Not necessarily the most expensive, frankly some of the best restaurants Ive been to were small and family owned, we're just looking for great food. thank you for your help!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,831 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best food in Lake Como

Where on Lake Como?

Try Il Caminetto in Gittana di Perledo....

tripadvisor.com/…42966781

Vagabonda

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
638 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best food in Lake Como

We had 3 wonderful dinners at Ristorante La Vista in Varenna. You will need to reserve. I suggest asking for the small balcony off from the main terrace, very nice and intimate. Food there is absolutely wonderful.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,831 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best food in Lake Como

Here are websites...

http://www.ilcaminettoonline.com/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g664196-…

Vagabonda

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best food in Lake Como

I believe we are in actual Como..? I just looked on a map and Hotel Marco is between Cardano and Brunate. Thank you both for the quick responses!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best food in Lake Como

If you are staying in Como a favourite is Osteria Rusticana in Via Carso and L'antica Trattoria in Via Cadorna.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best food in Lake Como

Thank you so much! I'll made note of those.,

7. Re: Best food in Lake Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 10:15