We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Lake Como to Province of Verbano

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
6 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Lake Como to Province of Verbano

We would like to find out how can we travel from Lake Como to the Province of Verbano - Cusio Ossola to see the Cingino Dam.

is there public transportation?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,922 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Lake Como to Province of Verbano

Hi and welcome to the Support Forum! This is a forum to ask general questions about using this website.

Just like you've done with your other travel questions, please post again in a destination forum. To find a destination forum, type the name of your destination plus the word forum in the search box on the top right of the screen, like, for example, Lake Cuomo forum.

Happy travels,

Silvia

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Lake Como to Province of Verbano

Hi liliana,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Lake Como, Italy forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

3. Re: Travel from Lake Como to Province of Verbano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Lake Como