We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA USA
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Hi. I am booking at the Hotel Silvio for May. Can anyone who has stayed there recommend a nice room within the hotel? I noticed that they have Superior with Lake view and then double with FRONT lake view.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
136 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

I'll try to remeber to get back to you after my stay next month. I've booked two nights there

Moe
Level Contributor
138 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Hi kferraro,

We are staying for 2 nights in April in a front facing lake view room. If you look at the reviews of the hotel on TA you will find the info you are looking for.

Moe

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
136 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Moe,

Can you tell us what you thought of Hotel Sylvio when you get back?? I'd like to know if you experienced the same as me.

Thanks

los angeles
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Just a FYI

Sylvio is about the quality of an upgraded hostel - the bedspreads have not been updated since the 1970s - and we were given a room that was so low, that I must have hit myself about 7 times on the ceiling (I'm 5'9"). As a guest, you do not get priority seating at the restaurant - which surprised me - we couldn't get a table at our own hotel!!

If you are looking for economy lodging, I would opt for one of the apartments - they seem to be much nicer.

chicago
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

Just got back from Hotel Silvio and found it really worth the money.True, if you didn't book a table for dinner, you'd probably run the risk of not having dinner there!And this says a lot about the good quality of the restaurant not the bad quality of the hotel service!How can they keep a table free for you if they don't know you are going to eat there?!I travelled a lot in Italy and if a restaurant has several free places at the "peak" hours, that only means 1.it's not so good 2.it's overpriced!

In addition, both the hotel and the restaurant staff are very helpful and friendly.

Our room, number 12, was not huge but clean and very new with a fresh bathtroom.

6. Re: Room Suggestions at the Hotel Silvio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 06:19