We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

hi , I am getting married in bellagio in june this year and because i am coming from winter in New zealand i am very white and getting one here wont work by the time i arrive in italy it will have gone- does anyone know of anywhere i can get a spray tan or a good rub in tan somewhere in Bellagio or a town close by? Also a beauty salon in bellagio that does good french nails and the prices arent through the roof. thanks heaps

Italy
Level Contributor
998 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

In Bellagio you can addres to :

BEAUTY VERONICA only phone +39 031 951 467

BEAUTY FARM in VILLA SERBELLONI www.beautyfarm-spa.com

BEAUTY FARM in Hotel Belvedere www.belvederebellagio.com/area_benessere.aspx

Brezza

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

thanks so much for your help - i have heard back from 2 places and they dont do tans - is it not that common in italy to get a spray/fake tan maybe?

Varenna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
Level Contributor
548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

Unfortunately, the idea that tanning beds (or extended outdoor baking) are potentially harmful hasn't really penetrated widely here yet, so spray tanning hasn't made much inroads.

I'd suggest bringing a couple of tubes of your favorite drugstore brand of rub-in tanner (there's a pretty limited selection here, if you can even find it), some good exfoliant, and get a good friend in the wedding party to help you out with the slathering!

4. Re: Spray/fake tan in bellagio lake como italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 05:27