We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

Boston...
5 posts
Save Topic
Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

Does anybody have experience with the car ferry from Cadenabbia to Bellagio? Specifically, I am looking for general information on how long of a wait I should expect when putting our car on the ferry.

Thanks in advance.

Boston...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

I forgot to mention we will be traveling in early September

Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

In 10 minutes the operation is completed. Problems may occur in Bellagio lining up before boarding during peak season as space is not as wide as in Cadenabbia.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

It depends on how many people there are so difficult to say but it's generally very quick as Aussies 11 says about 10 minutes.

Tucker, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

The actual loading is very quick. These are not huge ferries, probably 120 feet long. Also you may end up at nearby Menaggio. During the day alot of the car ferries go to Menaggio instead of Cadenabbia so check the schedules.

5. Re: Car Ferry From Cadenabbia to Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 06:23