We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Como & Bellagio Ferries

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Como & Bellagio Ferries

How early in the morning do ferries leave Bellagio to get back to Como? Also, how late do ferries leave Como to go to Bellagio? I'm staying in Bellagio for two nights and don't want to buy train tickets for our other destinations in Italy until I know what time table I have to work with the ferries getting to and from Bellagio from Como. I've read many articles that give a website of the time table but every time I try to download it the writing is in code, not a language. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Como & Bellagio Ferries

According to this timetable for spring 2014:

navigazionelaghi.it/file2/Rapido_P_14_Serviz…

, the first fast boat leaves from Bellagio 6.47 in the morning to arrive in Como 7.30

(check the Colico-Como table)

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
93,232 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Como & Bellagio Ferries

You could also consider taking the short ferry ride from Bellagio to Varenna, and a train from there.

Mentioned in this post
Varenna
Varenna
Lake Como, Italy
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Como & Bellagio Ferries

Since the lake ferry arrival point in Como is 1-2 KM from the San Giovanni Station where trains leave for Milan, the Varenna option might suit you better.

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Varenna
Varenna
Lake Como, Italy
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Como & Bellagio Ferries

Thanks so much! Looks like my mac won't open the timetable but my cellphone does and I was able to make sense of the arrivals and departures.

5. Re: Como & Bellagio Ferries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:17