We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
forest hills ny
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the bus schedule for the C30 bus. I would like to go from Como San Giovanni station to Villa Melzi. What bus stop will I get off at? I am planning to go in October of this year. Likewise, how far and how long does it take to walk from Villa Melzi to the ferry at Bellagio? Thank you!

North...
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

If you are meaning san Giovanni on Bellagio - it is right near the Meltzi gardens and its a gorgeous walk through them and on to Bellagio - not too far at all. No need for a bus unless walking is difficult for you? Its all on the flat. Alternatively, some ferries start from/pick up at/go to San Giovanni - its all very near. Check the schedules.

North...
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

But don't miss the beautiful walk through Villa Meltzi gardens! It takes about 25 mins from there to Bellagio.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

Hello,

Can I ask if there is ferry from Como S. Giovanni to Bellagio? When I check the ferry timetable, http://www.navigazionelaghi.it/ it said found no result. I am so confuse coz I have read some reviews saying there is ferry departing from Como S Giovanni to Bellagio.

Thank you.

Georgitan

Edited: 23 April 2015, 14:30
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

Como S. Giovanni station is not next to the lake. Como Nord Lago is on the lake and next to the ferry terminals. If you are flying in to Malpensa you can get a train to Como Nord Lago, but you have to change trains at Saronno.

If you have to go to S. Giovanni station you can get a bus to the lake, or maybe better taxi if you have luggage.

5. Re: Bus from Como San Giovanni to Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bellagio