We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

Which Como hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

How can we get to Bardolino from Verona Airport with two suitcases and some hand luggage?

How far is it?

Bus - how long does it take? at what cost?

Taxi - how long does it take? at what cost?

We would like to do that on July 31st.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,850 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

How much I do noit know , but it really is not great distance,

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

Which Verona Airport as Brescia is referred to as Verona (Brescia) by some airlines.

Verona Airport (Verona)

Public transport - Take the Aerobus to Verona Train Station (runs every 20mins) - €4.50 per person

You can take the local Bus service which departs from Verona Train station. Takes 1hr to Bardolino. The ticket type is "TARIFFA5" which costs €3.30 single

…verona.it/atv_www/…62-64.pdf

If you took a train to Peschiera del Garda you would still only meet the same bus service 62-64. A taxi from Peschiera del Garda Train station to Bardolino would cost about €22

A transfer from Verona Airport would cost between €55-70 depending on company. It would take roughly 30-40mins by car (no traffic)

If you mean Verona Brescia then it's again a mixture of Brescia Aerobus - Train from Brescia train station to Peschiera del Garda and then again the 62-64 Bus service or a taxi

www.trenitalia.com for trains

Manchester
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

Thank you

I did mean Verona and not Brescia Airport

I am sorry there are no direct services to Bardolino from Verona Airport - dont like the idea of carrying bags etc twice.

But I guess we will have to.

Viel Danke!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,087 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

Hi, it's always worth sending an email to your hotel to ask if they provide a transfer from the airport. More and more hotels seem to be offering this service. Or perhaps they can suggest someone.

You can then compare the cost with the 55-70 euros that giftzwerg mentioned for a private transfer. As an example, I just checked the cost for Limtours and it came up as 59 euros for a transfer from Verona Airport to Bardolino.

Manchester
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

Fantastic piece of advice - I am so grateful.

Contacted the Hotel. They are happy to arrange transfers 15euros per person on the day. This is so good! We are now sorted so we shall book our two centre holiday - first week in Cadenabbia and the second in Bardolino. Shame it cant be 4 weeks!

Thanks again

6. Re: transport from Verona Airport to Bardolino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 06:18