We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus route

Which Como hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middletown, Rhode...
Level Contributor
194 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
bus route

I am trying to find a bus route from Como city center to Via Trieste 5, 22079 Villa Gaurdia, Como, Italy. I would imagine the local bus company would run a bus on this route but I can not find as I am not familiar with the stops along the route.

Grazie,

TomS

Varenna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
Level Contributor
524 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus route

Looks like line C71 (under the "Canturina" section) is your best bet, according to Google Maps (sometimes the individual stops aren't placed exactly right, but the lines are usually accurate -- this says to get off at Piazza Roma in Civello, but double-check with the driver). Line C70 will also get you pretty close [with a slightly longer walk from Villa Guardia's Municipio (town hall)].

Schedule is here: sptlinea.it/Portals/…c71.pdf (insert c70 at end instead for the other option).

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus route

According to the regional timetables, also the #C77 bus (Como to Varese) serves Villa Guardia - see muoversi.regione.lombardia.it/planner/home.do

Middletown, Rhode...
Level Contributor
194 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus route

Thanks Kat! Great info.

TomS

Middletown, Rhode...
Level Contributor
194 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus route

Thanks FF. Great web site (trip planner). I don't know how you all find this stuff.

Thank again,

TomS

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bus route

You're quite welcome Tom.

6. Re: bus route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 09:15