We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer Milan to /como

Sidcup, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer Milan to /como

I am considering using Suntransfers taxi services to get to and from Malpensa airport, Milan to Como city. Has anyone used them at this destination and was the experience OK?

Mentioned in this post
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
melbourne
Level Contributor
15 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

Hi, I am looking at booking a car service from Como to the Malpensa airport. I'd like to be at the airport by about 8am. I was wondering if any of you have done this and if you can tell me how long it took? I've worked out the train route and times, and am trying to compare the time (the extra cost is not an issue).

thanks

Trinitygirl

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

Those who have recommended airport transfers by train, is there also a quick and easy way to get to Como from Linate airport by train? Also keen to avoid forking out for hefty taxi prices!

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Linate Airport
Linate Airport
Segrate, Italy
Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

We used fly to lake services last month from Bellagio to Malpensa. It was on a Sunday when their regular shuttles don't run, so we opted for private car at 145 EU. They are based in Lecco and service all of Lake Como. http://www.flytolake.com Very reliable.

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Lecco
Lecco
Province of Lecco, Italy
Lake Como
Lake Como
Lombardy, Italy
republic of scotland
Level Contributor
832 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

Has it been mentioned that there is a super-dooper train service from Malpensa Airport to Como that negates the need to take an expensive limo ?

Mentioned in this post
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Como, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

How very true!

Thanks!

16. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 21:05
17. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 21:05
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
73 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

We used a car service from Malpensa to Bellagio return which was fantastic. Beautifully mannered, presented, and punctual in immaculate cars. Service was provided but Davide Guerrera (Davideguerrera.com)

Mentioned in this post
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
599 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

Earlier this month we used Servicevill, based in Como, for transfer from Malpensa to Como. Service was flawless in every respect. Cost was E90. The company was recommended by our hotel in Como (the Metropole Suisse, which we also recommend).

To the canny Scot (my canny wife is Scottish-American and proud of it) who recommended the train service from MXP to Como: No train service that requires a change of trains, with a possible connection time of as much as 45 minutes in addition to the actual running time, hauling one's own luggage on and off and on and off again, after a 9-hour red-eye flight arriving in the early morning hours, followed by a taxi from train station to hotel, can reasonably be called "sooper-dooper" no matter how little it costs. Sometimes one can actually get value for money.

Mentioned in this post
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Metropole Suisse Hotel
Metropole Suisse Hotel
962 Reviews
Como, Italy
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
89 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Airport transfer Milan to /como

does anyone have the link for the train that goes from malpensa airport to como without having to go thru milan centrale? we will be doing this next month! thanks