We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

Which Stresa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plovdiv
5 posts
Save Topic
fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

I will be with e friend on 14 of May in Milano Malpensa and we will have free afternoon until 9 p.m. Which is the fastest way to go to Stresa aftr 3 p.m. and return around 9 - 9.30 in Malpensa?

Niki Martino

e-mail nikimartinu6i@yahoo.com

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

You could take the direct bus from Malpensa to Verbania (which stops at Stresa) at 14,30, but you'd be staying at Stresa less than 2 hours! See the timetable at vcoinbus.it/unico/…tratta45.pdf

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

I would get a taxi - that way you don't have to stick to timetables. Malpensa to Stresa is 50mins by taxi and will cost you about €80/90 each way.

I don't like all these replies that pass you to timetables or maps....anyone can do that....

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

Stresa, I believe that one of the main functions of "local experts" is to help people help themselves. If someone asks for travel information, they need hard facts, more than opinions, and they are probably unable to find them through the available resources, otherwise they would not waste their time posting a query in the first place.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

I was quoted 120euros last May for the taxi ride from Malpensa to Stresa. There were two of us with lillle luggage. We took the bus which got us there in 45 minutes.

5. Re: fast transport from Malpensa to Stresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Stresa