We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets in and around Stresa

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
234 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Markets in and around Stresa

What are the best markets to go close to the Stresa area that are NOT predominantly food. Going there May next year, and would love to visit some markets, we will be there for four days Sunday to Wednesday.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets in and around Stresa

I suggest that you visit the Visit Stresa web site. There is a page there that gives information on the markets around the lake, and the days they operate. Unfortunately for you the Stresa market is on a Friday. Your best choice appears to be Baveno on the Monday. I went to it last year and there is a mixture of goods available . You can get to Baveno by ferry or train. Should you be there all day on Sunday there is a market at Cannobio in the morning, which can be reached by ferry

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
234 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets in and around Stresa

Thank you, I won't be there on Sunday as I thought unfortunately as I hear the Cannobio markets are excellent, will have to be content with Baveno and Arona markets Monday and Tuesday respectively.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,420 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Markets in and around Stresa

Market in Baveno:

tripadvisor.com/…34406016

Luino has a great market!

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g616176-d2…

Vagabonda

4. Re: Markets in and around Stresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Stresa