We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bergamo airport transfer

Taunton
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bergamo airport transfer

Hi. I need to get from Milan Central railway station to Milan Bergamo airport ( Orio al Serio ). I have read bad reviews about Terravision bus service . Any helpful advice please.

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
8 replies to this topic
Europe
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

Many answers to common travel questions can be found by using the search box on the forum page. For example, for all the details about public transport between Milan and Bergamo Airport (BGY - official name Il Caravaggio Airport - also commonly known as Orio al Serio Airport after the location it is situated), including the exact location of the Stazione Centrale bus stops for these, please read this forum thread from just last year entitled "Bergamo" [ https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g18784… ].

You will find there that, in total, there are three competing bus companies that service the route between Milano Centrale Station and Bergamo Airport. If you wish to avoid Terravision, you can use the two others. As there are plenty of buses departing from virtually the same spot, no need to book anything online. Just grab whichever appears to be leaving next and pay your fare right there.

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Bergamo
Bergamo
Hotel Stazione
Hotel Stazione
327 Reviews
Milan, Italy
Milano Centrale
Milano Centrale
2,799 Reviews
Milan, Italy
Taunton
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

Thanks for the information. Great to know that Trip Advisor can help in so many ways.

Europe
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

Have a safe trip to Centrale...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

I went with Terravision last year to Bergamo , and was with no problem at all . I even booked online ! I flew to Brindisi ✈️

Mentioned in this post
Bergamo
Bergamo
Brindisi
Brindisi
Province of Brindisi, Italy
Taunton
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

I hope it will be ok. I guess some people are just unlucky. Thanks for your comment.

Europe
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

Thousands of people use those buses every week to access the Bergamo budget airlines there... You'll be OK...

Mentioned in this post
Bergamo
Bergamo
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

What have you read that is negative about them. Would be interesting to know. I've used the various buses more times than I can remember and never an issue.

Europe
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bergamo airport transfer

There are few reviews in total (19 reviews) resulting in average 2.5/5 at [ https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Revie… ].

Reply to: Bergamo airport transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted