We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus from Malpensa to Linate

NJ
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle bus from Malpensa to Linate

Hi. In August we will be arriving in Milan at Malpensa in the morning, if the flight is not delayed, by 8:00 am. I have to get to a connecting flight which leaves Linate to go to Palermo. My flight leaves around 1pm, so I know I have a good amout of time between flights. But my question is should I book seats on the shuttle bus in advance or just wait till we get there. Is the shuttle easy to find in Malpensa airport?

Thanks!

Samia

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Linate Airport
Linate Airport
Segrate, Italy
Palermo
Palermo
Sicily, Italy
FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,752 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle bus from Malpensa to Linate

I doubt you can reserve ahead, but I wouldn't bother anyway. I've never seen that bus more than half full. Find schedules on sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/…

NJ
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle bus from Malpensa to Linate

Thanks FF!

These seems to be another company than the one I was looking at previously, so I'm glad to have more than one option!

3. Re: Shuttle bus from Malpensa to Linate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 02:17