We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

What is the easiest method of transportation from Malpensa to Hotel Spadari with luggage? My wife & I will have one carryon bag each.It is my understanding that the Malpensa Express train stops at Cadorna station. If this is correct how would we get to the Hotel Spadari? Is it too far to walk?

My other option would be the bus to Central station, then to hotel. Which would be the easiest of these two options? thanks for any advise. 1bull

1. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 21:06
Georgetown
Level Contributor
415 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

Yes, I agree with above poster- take the underground to the duomo.(Spadari is only a few blocks) Cadorna is both a train and subway station so as soon as you get off the Malpensa Express look for the red line (#1)

Albany, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

Thanks for the helpful replies. After I get off at the Duomo will I be able to walk to the Spadari? 1bull

4. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Albany, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

After I purchase tickets for the malpensa express do I still need to validate them on the "yellow" machine before boarding? 1bull

6. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
42 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

You asked the easiest way..... then I'd certainly go for the Malpensa Express rather than the bus.

When you have arrived at Cadorna why not take a taxi?

Won't be as cheap, but probably easier than the underground and will mean less walking, so more convenient.

I presume you are arriving at Terminal 1 at Malpensa, if not you will need to transfer to Terminal 2 on the free bus to get the Malpensa Express.

Also that you're not arriving later on in the evening as the Malpensa Express doesn't run after 10pm

Have a good trip

8. Re: Malpensa to Hotel Spadari

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 23:16