We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan to Genoa

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Milan to Genoa

I have a flight to Milan airport and need to go Genoa..Kindly advise me alternatives? train is the best choice?? do u know train hours and how long does it last??

thnks in advance

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milan to Genoa

You will need to take a bus from Milan airport (whichever one your flight arrives at) to Milan Centrale station, then take a train.

You can get train times and costs from www.trenitalia.com but you may not be able to book through that site, as it hardly ever takes cards issued outside Italy. In any case, it would probably be better to buy the ticket in Milan in case the plane is delayed.

I could better give you advice if your profile said what country you are actually from. Because of the questions you are asking, I don't think you come from Italy.

2. Re: Milan to Genoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 07:18