We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
New Year

Hi,

I've bought my husband a trip to Milan as his surprise Christmas present, we'll be there for four days including New Year's Eve.(I wanted to take him to Venice but Milan was a quarter of the price! Amazing!)

Does anyone know anything that might be happening on New Year's Eve or around that time that is worth doing? If not we'll be more than happy eating, drinking, wine, seeing the sights and watching the fireworks! I just wondered if there was anything we should check out.

I was considering a day trip to Lake Como too. Does anyone know if all the trains will be running normally with it being the Christmas/New Year break?

Thank you so much for your help.

xx

essex
Level Contributor
241 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year

I'm trying to book a trip for me and a friend for 3 days over new year too so I hope your questions are answered too. Can anyone help with suggestions for a nice hotel near to some night life please (clubs/bars)

thanks in advance

2. Re: New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 05:17