We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
310 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

I am planning to get the bus from Linate airport to Milan Stazione Centrale; I have found information on this website that says there is a bus every 30 minutes

sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/linate/index.phtml…

but it does not say how long the bus journey takes. A friend will be meeting me at the Centrale station so I want to let him know what time I think I will arrive. Also, is Linate a big airport and how long should I allow for baggage reclaim? in England it is not uncommon to still be inside the airport even an hour after the plane has landed.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
England
England
United Kingdom
MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

the bus from malpensa takes an hour and linate is closer than malpensa so should be less than an hour i would think.

it was really easy, straight on the bus to central station, i'm sure linate will be the same

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,731 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

autostradale.com/pdf/ORARIO_STARFLY_AL_PUBBL…

Kent
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

I thank you too for that post as I will be flying into Linate on the 9th Sept and it's answered a question I was going to post.

4. Re: Bus from Linate airport to central Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 05:17