We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any large events happening in week begining Monday 18 Octobe

dublin
Level Contributor
351 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Any large events happening in week begining Monday 18 Octobe

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would know if there are any events (major sports like football matchs, big fairs, festivals or any thing which would make it esspecially hard to get a hotel in Milan) in the 4 days : Monday 18 October, Tuesday 19 October, Wednesday 20 October, Thursday 21 October ?

I am hoping to come and visit Milan, but due to some work issues I won't be able to book a hotel in advance, so just wondering if it will be easy or hard to get a hotel if I arrive on the Monday ?

Thanks for any advice. Cheers, Mike

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,023 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any large events happening in week begining Monday 18 Octobe

I am in the same boat as you - cannot get into my usual hotel for the week before.

I will check and revert.

England
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any large events happening in week begining Monday 18 Octobe

Inter are playing my team Tottenham Hotspur on the Wednesday 20th, and there will be, Between 5,000 to 10,000 Spurs fans there, So Wednesday night might be busy, Got my Hotel booked already !!!

3. Re: Any large events happening in week begining Monday 18 Octobe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 04:17