We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ticketone.it, reputable site?

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
ticketone.it, reputable site?

I'm looking at buying Take That concert tickets off ticketone.it, is this a reputable site? I read it's the Italian version of Ticketmaster, is this true? Its not a dodgy site is it?

If so, looks like we'll be vacationing for a week in Milan!!!! :D :D

Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,196 reviews
from US$162.20*
Lake Como Day Tour, Bellagio or...
1,448 reviews
from US$99.30*
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan...
1,117 reviews
from US$94.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
3,789 reviews
from US$86.80*
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ticketone.it, reputable site?

Absolutely fine site, I used it tons of times and never had any problems...

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
717 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ticketone.it, reputable site?

Did you get your tickets? I also used the tickeone website for mine. Was a bit concerned when the encrypted e-mail came through though!

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ticketone.it, reputable site?

I tried though the ticketone site, but my internet browser told me the site was unsecure, so I got them through livenation, which was through ticketone anyway, but this was secure.

I recieved an email invoice, but it only shown the service fees and no tickets, but i've got the invoice from the website. I put the tickets down for will call.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
717 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ticketone.it, reputable site?

Same. I got mine through live nation and will call. Also got that same e-mail with the service fee. Now just to decide which hotel to stay in. Choices choices.

5. Re: ticketone.it, reputable site?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 05:20