We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Berna Hotel

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
474 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Berna Hotel

Hi can anyone recommend any reasonabley priced restaurants near Berna Hotel? also some good coffee shops.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Berna Hotel

You don't really find coffee shops in Italy they are bars where everyone has a coffee on the way to work and they close around 8pm in the evening.

For dinner you're near "Cavallini" in Via Mauro Macchi and Torriani 25 in Via Napo Torriani.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Berna Hotel

Just a few metres "towards the station"from the Berna is a restaraunt called Fashion,

it is very reasonably priced,the food is mainly gnochi,pizza and pasta the house wine was fine and the service was good and friendly.

This is by no means top of the range but certainly my son and I have visited it on both occassions when we have been in Milan and left full and satisfied.

There is no shortage of up market eateries around if you require.

Hope you enjoy Milan we love i!

Ireland
Level Contributor
474 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Berna Hotel

Thank you, will check those out..We just want nice comfy place to eat with good pizza pasta etc and as we are on a budget so we won't be doing upmarket. Looking forward to our trip and love italian coffee so will definitely try many cafe bars out.

4. Re: Restaurants near Berna Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 12:16