We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Siro concert ticket collection

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
San Siro concert ticket collection

I was wondering if you could help me. I've got tickets booked for Take That on 12 July. I am picking up my tickets by "will call" at the stadium. The paperwork I have says "Collect your tickets on the event day only, usually starting from ONE house before the beginning time of the event". Can someone please tell me that the will call ticket collection will be open earlier than 7pm. Also, where about at the stadium is the will call collection point?

Many thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Siro concert ticket collection

Hiya

Not sure on the answer regarding where the collection point is - but I'm going to the concert as well - although I have my tickets. Wanted to let you know on my tickets the Gates opens at 15:30 so you should be able to arrive well before 7pm to collect your tickets & find your seats etc...

Hope this helps

Boo

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: San Siro concert ticket collection

I live only a 10 min walk from the San Siro. You will be able to collect your tickets before the gates open which i think is between 3-4pm. There is a ticket office there which is a small round building just infront of the stadium. They should have your tickets or direct you to the correct area where to get them (i have noticed tickets being collected for football matches at white hut type buildings which are also in the grounds of the stadium)

Enjoy the concert, it is amazing!!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Siro concert ticket collection

Thank you very much for your reply. It is comforting to know that I should be able to pick up the tickets earlier than the 1 hour before the show starts as stated on my booking confirmation. I'll look out for the small round building then.

4. Re: San Siro concert ticket collection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 18:15