We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central station or Corso Como

London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Central station or Corso Como

Hello,

We are visiting Milan for a weekend and are trying to decide on which hotel to stay at. The Star Hotel Anderson gets very favourable reviews here but I am unsure about the location. On the plus side we arrive late into Malpensa and I understand the bus stops at the central station so from that point of view it is quite convenient.

The other hotel I am instersted in is the Una Tocq located near Corso Como.

Can anyone give me their opinion on which would be better suited for a mid/late 20's couple who want to do some shopping and enjoy great food and a few bars?

Many thanks

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Central station or Corso Como

Ciao,

cannot give an opinion on hotels, but location wise you are better off near Corso Como.

From Centrale you would need to move anyway to the main nightlife areas.

aussie in london
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central station or Corso Como

Did you end up staying at the Una Tocq hotel? My friend and I are off to Milan for the weekend and we want to stay close to Corso Como.

Thanks

3. Re: Central station or Corso Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:17