We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Supper Tickets??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
435 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Last Supper Tickets??

I will be in Milano this weekend, and am confused with all the various package tours etc. for the Last Supper?

My question is: Can I just walk to the church in the morning, purchase a ticket for 8E or whatever it is, view the art or come back at a designated time the same day and leave?

I know they say it gets booked weeks/months in advance but am hoping I will be lucky. But with all different guides and tour groups is there a actual ticket office on the premises?

Thanks in advance !

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,567 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Supper Tickets??

You do not need to take a tour, but it is pretty much essential that you book in advance. The number of places is very limited, to protect the art work, and it is very seldom possible to walk up and buy a same-day ticket.

The online booking does not work very well, and there are always more availabilities by phone. Phone +39 02 928 00360

United States
Level Contributor
9,718 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Supper Tickets??

If there are no tickets available on the website, you might try calling them. There are often more times open than are listed. +39 02 92800360

There is an actual ticket counter. Your likelihood of getting a walkup ticket is slim.

I see tickets available for Sunday at 9am online but you can't buy them online. www.vivaticket.it/evento.php…

TAB

Edited: 03 January 2012, 03:37
uk
Level Contributor
377 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Supper Tickets??

I have been trying this number all day today and it gives me an unobtainable sound. Is there an alternative number to try?

Milano
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Supper Tickets??

I know the service by phone is terrible!

If you do not get the ticket you can always get there and ask at the counter if they have tickets available.

If you are looking for only one ticket and no problem to come back any time during the day you have some chances to get it during the weekend.

Giacomo Zavatteri

5. Re: Last Supper Tickets??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 10:22