We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

Hi everyone,

I will be arriving in Milan with my partner next Thursday for 4 days, staying at Hotel Romana Residence, near the Duomo.

I have read alot about the transport system and wondered if anyone can confirm the public transport route from Linate airport to our hotel. I believe that we can take bus 75 (or x75) to central station, from which we can get the yellow line to Crocetta and then walk to our hotel.

Is this correct? And is it the best route to take? THANK YOU!

On another note, I also wish to visit Lake Como, can anyone tell me how to get there via public transport from where I am staying? And maybe a little indication of the cost.

Thank you very much.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

The easiest way is indeed the bus (73 or X73, not 75) from Linate. It does not go to central station, though (more expensive coaches do), and you have to transfer to #94 -- see atm-mi.it/it/Giromilano/Pagine/default.aspx…

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

Try doing a search on here for info on getting to como

London, UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

Hi FF thanks for replying,

please look at this link from linate airports website. it suggests that 73 goes to milan central? or have i got it wrong?

milanolinate.eu/en/…how-to-get-here

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

In fact, the airport website says #73 goes feom the "city centre", not central station.

5. Re: Route from Linate to hotel & journey to lake como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:32