We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel ibis milano centro

Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
hotel ibis milano centro

Hi, I am staying in hotel ibis milano centro can some one tell me at what time the breakfast starts please ? since we are going for a day in venice and we have to go early?thanks in advance

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

I have stayed there and the breakfast was from 6.30am but it was during an importand trade fair so it may have opened earlier. I think that if you want breakfast earlier you can have a coffee with orange juice and brioche at the bar.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

Just to add, I would contact the hotel, they'll be able to give you the correct info.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
497 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

What is the best way to get from Malpensa to the hotel on a friday at 7 pm? This is my first stop on my european holiday so will have fair amount of luggage.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tibet, Montagna e sport invernali, Milan, Nepal, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Ladakh, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
7,710 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

Namaste Rishi, please take a look here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s301/Milan:It…

my best regards

dannebadh

Rongpuk

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
497 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

Thank you rongpuk. I intend to take the train to Central Station from MXP. What I really wanted to know was is it easy to walk to the hotel from the station with the luggage or take the metro to Republicca and walk down from there...

P.S. You are well versed with out hindi words. Do you travel often to India??

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
497 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

Bump

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

It would be better to take a taxi to the Ibis as it isn't really that near the station and is also about a 10 minute walk from the Metro station, if your luggage is a backpack it would be possible but if it's a suitcase it might be a problem.

8. Re: hotel ibis milano centro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:41