We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan metro

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Milan metro

Hi ,I am staying in milan near republica metro station .Iam going to buy a one day pass inorder to go to Navigli which pass do I have to buy ? as i have read that there are different passes depends on which zone you are going or they are all the same? thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milan metro

Standard urban daily pass for urban area. 3 Euro.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
939 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milan metro

A 24 hour pass in MIlan is Euro 4.50.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milan metro

Just ask for a day pass but if you only want to use it to go to Naviglii and return then 2 seperate one way tickets would be cheaper.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milan metro

How about checking the TA travel guide: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s303/Milan:It…

5. Re: Milan metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 09:18