We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

I will be arriving at Milan Malpensa Aug 25th, will stay that night in Milan and early in the morning I am leaving to Cinque Terre. Then when I return from Cinque Terre on the 28th, I plan to stay one whole day in the Milan area where the Duomo is.

I was wondering:

How close by the Milano Centrale station (where I take the train to Cinque Terre) is from the hotels in the airport?

How much it costs to get to the Milano Centrale, then airport?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,277 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Train times and fares you will find for each of your journies, checking over the next seven days www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

1/ Malpensa Aeroporto to Milan

2/ Milan to Monterosso

3/ Monterosso to Malpensa Aeroporto

Accommodation www.venere.com

www.ciaomilano.com

www.cinqueterreonline.com

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Is milan centrale close to the airport? because I don't know if I should book my hotel close to the airport or not? I mean, if I want to stay close to the milano centrale to go to Cinque Terre, where is this located?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,277 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Stay in Milan, check hotels near to the Central station www.venere.com

Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
441 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Hello Ibelig16, two of the closest hotels located near Milano Centrale rail station are the New York and the Klick.

www.hotelnewyorkspa.com

www.kl-hotel.com

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

Thanks for the reply!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

When you arrive I would get the train from the airport straight to the Central station, there's a Hilton practically next door to the station, otherwise there are loads of cheaper options, check out this hotel price comparison website there's an area function so look for hotels at the central station area.

www.hotelscombined.com

8. Re: Milan centrale to Cinque Terre then Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 05:17