We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, South...
2 posts
Save Topic
Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

Hi Guys:

I need some advice...

We'll be passing through Milan on our way to Paris in October, we're arriving at the Garibaldi Train Station from Venice and we only have one afternoon and evening (overnight) in Milan, but, of course would like to make the best of our quick visit. Can anyone recommend a nice, comfortable, convenient hotel to stay in? One that will allow us to have easy access to transportation to see the Duomo, Galleria, a couple of shops, and a fabulous restaurant.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
191 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

There is a Holyday in near Garibaldi that should be ok (but I never actually used it), but is not a perfect location. Brera Carlyle is one metro stop from Garibaldi, very well located and in my experience satisfactory.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

Don't stay in the Garibaldi area, Brera would definitely be a better option.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
932 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

I recommend the Atahotel Executive, it is situated directly opposite Garibaldi Station.

Scandinavia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

I also recommend the Hotel Carlyle Brera.

Nothing flash, but reasonable prices, good rooms and an excellent breakfast. Top location too.

I'll be there for 5 days next month for the third time. I'm sure more exciting options are abundant, but as a comfortable base to do Milano - for however many days - it ticks all my boxes.

Columbia, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

Thank you everyone... your input is most appreciated. Travel well and be safe.

-coco7good

6. Re: Good Hotel near Milan Garibaldi Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 06:18