We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best western city hotel Milan Italy.

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
best western city hotel Milan Italy.

Is this a scarry area of the city or NOT! Please advise me as I will be arriving May 27 - May 31 for 4 nights.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best western city hotel Milan Italy.

Did you go to tis hotel? I was thinking of booking it for 3 nights in November - what did you think of it?

southern girl
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best western city hotel Milan Italy.

Ok-- I am not sure if there are SEVERAL best Westerns in MILAN but I DID stay at one for a couple of nights at one on VIA LIMA. Is that the one you are talking about???

The hotel is nothing really special and it was odd... I had a single room. It was a twin bed in a small room. But it was very clean and very nice. They had a resturant with a roof garden on top. Oh they had a free b'fast (basics are included-- but AMERICAN style is more)

As for the area, I felt safe. It was in a decent area... located on a long street of nice shops. YOu could walk down the streets to shop and you will eventally reach a park area (many blocks away) and the DUOMO.... but the metro station is right outside of the hotel so, it makes getting ANYWHERE pretty easy. Just remember to get off at VIA LIMA and you will be able to get back to the HOTEL easily.

OH! and don't depend on the hotel staff to have much info about local tourist spots or exibits! They are nice but lack info. The hotel has INTERNET that you can purchase for the hour (but there is a spot in the Metro station below that has it CHEAPER).

Once you get over-- staying in a BEST WESTERN in Italy --- it really is not bad. :) It was a mental block for me!

3. Re: best western city hotel Milan Italy.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 02:19