We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acrylic nails in Milan?

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
528 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Acrylic nails in Milan?

Anyone have a suggestion for my wife for where to get acrylic nails fixed / replaced in Milan? We are staying near Centrale so maybe near there or near the Duomo... Or anywhere that's easy to get to? Reasonably priced and decent quality...

Thanks!

Dennis

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
528 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

Anyone?!? We have a fashion emergency :)

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tibet, Montagna e sport invernali, Milan, Nepal, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Ladakh, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
7,710 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

Hallo, try in Corso Garibaldi 104 http://www.ricostruzioneunghie.org/

good luck

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

Luckily there is Rongpuk in your help.

I've still never used this service in Milan, sorry.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
528 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

Thank you!!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
956 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

There is a place next to Massimo Rebecchi on Corso Como. I don't know the name and yes, there is one on Corso Garibaldi.

Never used them, so have no idea if any good.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
528 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

We actually found a place up from the Hilton Hotel we are staying at "beauty bar" I think it was called... they didn't do acrylic - they did gel nails and took over an hour to have 2 nails fixed. So now my wife's nails don't quite match - but I guess it's better than having broken nails.... :)

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

I'm quite sure your wife'd like to have had a perfect nail match and not only an adjustment.. that's why we were here helping :)

do not show her that you got the solution here and you fixed them in the first place seen :)

Edited: 31 January 2013, 18:50
8. Re: Acrylic nails in Milan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 06:15