We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 main attractions/things to do

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
942 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
5 main attractions/things to do

what are the 5 main attractions/must see in milan? i want to visit the san siro anyway,that is a must for me! also the last supper.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

For the top 5 have a look here: tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187849-Activiti…

I suggest to check the advice mentioned here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187849-i143-k6130…

and consider what you like mostly according to your preferences.

Remember that reservation at The Last Supper is mandatory.

regards..

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

I haven't spent much time in Milan, so wouldn't even be able to give you 5 things. But the one "must see" for me was the historic Monumental Cemetery, with its gorgeous tomb monuments...

flickr.com/photos/…

But like any other Italian cities, Milan can be rewarding just wandering with no other aim than to explore. And in case you don't already know, a ferry trip on Lake Como makes for a great (and easy) day trip from the city...

flickr.com/photos/…

Have fun.

3. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 07:23
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

Hi jjkdc

I'm happy you have visited the Monumental Cemetery. Have you been able to visit it with a guide? An incredibly interesting tour is organized over there.

regards..

P.S: great pics!

Edited: 12 February 2013, 18:22
Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

Hi Carmen - no, I just visited on my own. I had no idea there even was a tour for it!

Thanks!

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

thanks guys.very helpful.

7. Re: 5 main attractions/things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 06:16