We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Hello,

I am desperately looking for current information on how someone visiting can go about purchasing reasonably priced tickets to an Inter Milan futbol match. In particular, I am interested in the May 19th---Inter v Udiense match.

I had read that online sales will be restricted to those with a "fan card". Can I visit one of the retail shops on a Saturday to purchase or otherwise purchase online somehow? I have seen some of the resale websites and feel they are attempting to rip you off.

Advice would be appreciated as this is one of the main reasons I am coming to Milan.

Thanks!!

Chicago
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

I'm going to answer my own question---and perhaps others will find the information useful should they need similar information. After scouring the internet, I came to the following conclusion:

(1) The best place to by Inter Milan tickets is from the SOLO INTER shop which is right in the heart of Milan, near the Duomo. Via Berchet 1 is the address I believe. It is their team store and they have a ticket sales counter right there. It's open 7 days a week too!

(2) If you cannot buy there for some reason, I'm sure you can purchase at the box office day of, though again, always make sure you bring passport or identification with you or you will not be entering the stadium.

(3) I would avoid online sales---why deal with it at all when these above two options are possible? The stadium will never sell out unless it's a match such as Inter v AC or Inter v Juventus.

I'm not an expert---at all---on this, but the above is my two cents. I'm opting for option 1 when I arrive in Milan in May.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

This comes from an e-mail I received from Inter. I called and spoke to someone at ticket.it. This is their official sales agent. If you purchase by phone the tickets will be available at their stadium box office two hours before the game.

I'm going to the Inter-Roma Italian Cup game.

the tickets will be on sale 7/10 days before the match; you can purchase one:

- online, on ticket.it website;

- by phone, calling 02 54914 (Prenoticket)

In case you will be in Milan a few days before.

- at every Banca Popolare di Milano (Popular Bank Milano) branch,

- at the Inter Shop;

- at the stadium's ticket office

Here you have the prices range:

http://www2.inter.it/en/biglietti/prezzi.html

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Hi, that's really useful info. Just wondering what part of the stadium you would recommend getting a regular priced seat in? Thanks.

Holon, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Does anyone know what happens to the tickets if I purchase them online via their web site? I'd prefer them to be waiting for me at the stadium. Is this possible. I plan visiting Inter - AC Milan derby and on that match the stadium can be sold out, so I want to buy as early as possible.

Dortmund, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Hi, i am planning to go to a Inter Match vs Udine December 2014. Now I red, that I need something like a Fan-Card, can anyone confirm that? If this is true, how can I get one as a non-Italian?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

buy them on inter.it and pick up at stadium few hours before KO

take passport ID to stadium

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Hi, try Tickailla.com. We purchased tickets and hotel for Inter Milan vs. Celtic in the Europa League on Thursday. Great customer service, answered any questions I had very quickly and got the tickets with no hassle.

Turin
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

Would all of you mind stop callin' it "Inter Milan"????? It's really disturbing, and I'm not even an Inter fan! ;)

It's like nails on a chalkboard.

9. Re: Inter Milan Tickets -- How to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2016, 05:15