We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

central station

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
central station

I am flying into bergamo and getting terravision coach into Milan.does this drop off a central station? I am arriving in late,my hotel is short walk from central station,is this area pretty safe?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,645 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: central station

The coach goes to Milan Central station. There are people on the streets until late and violent crime is unusual.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: central station

The area is pretty safe as there's usually a lot of people about but what time are you arriving and where is your hotel exactly?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,187 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: central station

The area around the Central Station doesn't look particularly appetizing. However, safety is generally not an issue. Make sure you have an understanding of how to get to your hotel before going. Visit your hotel's website or use Google Map to plan a walking route.

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: central station

thanks guys.

5. Re: central station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 05:15