We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 wOmen in mIlan, oUtsiDer shopPers, sAfe liVely aRea

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
2 wOmen in mIlan, oUtsiDer shopPers, sAfe liVely aRea

Coming to Milan for 2 or 3 nights Oct., looking at AirBnB. What area is ideal for shopping, eating, drinking? We are looking for small boutiques, outsider fashion, no big houses, too corporate. The area around the train station too depressing for us, but we want something central and lively, but not crazy. There are lots of places we like but there are so many zones. We like a couple of places in the Navaglio area and there is a loft in Casia 6 that is very interesting, but we think this may be too far out. Help us please.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 wOmen in mIlan, oUtsiDer shopPers, sAfe liVely aRea

Hi again

I don't know what is Casia 6..

in my reply here (post #2) tripadvisor.com/…49580657 you may find a map with the main spot in Milan (happy hours, restaurants, shopping..).

I suggest you also to read this article: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s405/Milan:It…

You may find either small and big shops.

Chose a hotel close to a metro station and you'll not have any problem for transportation.

regards..

san francisco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 wOmen in mIlan, oUtsiDer shopPers, sAfe liVely aRea

Hi carmen0806, Thanks. This is very helpful.

3. Re: 2 wOmen in mIlan, oUtsiDer shopPers, sAfe liVely aRea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 06:20