We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alibus

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alibus

Hope someone can help.

Is T2 all on one level or do we need to take elevator/stairs to exit the airport.

Which exit do we take to reach the stop #12 to catch the Alibus to Stresa.

We will be short of time so it would really help if we had an idea of how to get to the bus stop.

Thanks in anticipation.

Florida
Level Contributor
647 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alibus

I copied this from the Rick Steve's Italy 2013 guidebook that I downloaded to my iPad. The guidebook has a great section on Stresa. This is the part about getting from MXP to Stresa. It has a telephone number and e-mail for you to use to get answers to your question:

“leaves airport from bus stop 22 outside Terminal 1 at 8:30, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30, 18:30, and 21:00; confirm schedule, must reserve by 11:00 the previous day or by 11:00 Sat if booking for Sun or Mon bus—call 0323-552-172, book online at www.safduemila.com, or email alibus@safduemila.com).”

Excerpt From: Steves, Rick. “Rick Steves' Italy 2013.” Avalon Travel, 2012. iBooks.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https:/…

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alibus

Thank you. I have already booked the Alibus to Stresa.

We arrive at MXP, T2 at 10.35am. Our Alibus leaves T2 stop #12 at 11.30am

My concern is that we don't have much time to find the bus stop, so we were hoping that someone could advise us on the quickest route from the arrivals hall to the stop and which exit to use.

Our flight might not be on time, or there may be queues at Passport control.

We won't have lots of luggage, but it would help if we knew the quickest route to the stop.

I will have a look at the Rick Steves book.

Thanks again.

3. Re: Alibus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 07:18