We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
295 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

Was going to visit this neighborhood tomorrow. Can anyone recommend some restaurant and good value shopping? Need to get gifts before I head back :) thanks!!!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

Hi Vicki, I recently visited Milan and was very disappointed in the Navigli district. It wasn't pretty at all and is covered in graffiti. I personally would not think it is a great place to bring children.

Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

This area is interesting in an edgy way. There are shops along the lines of vintage clothes and furntiure etc, retro, art and design/posters, antiques, bookshops, army disposals. How useful these shops are for gifts Plenty of variety of places to eat. Don't know how interesting it would be for kids, depends on their age and likes I guess.

Milano
Level Contributor
4,230 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

Apart graffiti (unfortunately in our Country we shoull improve laws and send all these idiots coming from all over the world to jail) the area is very nice and typic, try to see Vicolo dei Lavandai.

Late in the evening is really crowded tripadvisor.it/ShowUserReviews-g187849-d1949…

4. Re: Navilgi district with kids, recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 06:19