We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
83 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

We booked tickets to The Last Supper a couple of months ago through Tickitaly and was just informed by email that our tour for Oct 2 was cancelled. They are offering a rebook the day later but we will be left Milan. We really wanted to see this and wonder if any of you have leads on 2 tickets for the late afternoon of Oct 1 or morning or early afternoon for Oct 2. I have tried various sites on the Internet but they are all saying no tickets.

Thanks for your help.

Deborah

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,099 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

The only sure way is to book a city tour that includes a guaranteed Last Supper view:

…zaniviaggi.it/tour/…

ecomm.autostradale.it/Default.aspx…

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
83 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

Thanks so much. Just got 2 tickets from autostradale . However I can't tell where to catch the tour from the website. can you also help me with this? Thanks again for your time.

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
83 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

Just fiqured out it is by MCDonalds near the Dumuo. Another question...it says we need to print the tickets but we have no access to a printer as we are travelling. Hopefully I can show them the ticket on my IPad and still be able to take the tour.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,679 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

Ask your hotel if they can print the ticket, or go to an office supplies store and get it printed.

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
83 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

Thanks. We saw the Last Supper today and had a tour of Milan. Was able to show a copy of the tickets on my Ipad to the lady in the office of the bus tour and she printed for me.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

I have 2 tickets to view the last supper painting in October 2013. Unable to travel because of magor surgery, will sell at a discount. Please contact me for more information if interested.

Williamsburg,Va
Level Contributor
145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

I'm looking for tickets. what date do you have?

Williamsburg,Va
Level Contributor
145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

You can email me at soldanother@hotmail.com if you still have them and they are good for the right dates. Thanks, Sarah

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,679 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

It is a very bad idea to put your e-mail address onto a public forum such as TA: it is an invitation to every spammer on the planet. I suggest you delete your post. Click on "Report inappropriate content" and select "Delete my post".

ireland
Level Contributor
975 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last minute tickets to The Last Supper

soldanother1 there is a private message facility on TA, just click on the user name of the person you want to send a message to.