We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seravalle or Foxtown?

West Sussex
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Seravalle or Foxtown?

Four of us are going to Milan to shop in an outlet mall in December. We want to buy good quality handbags. We are renting a car from the airport and will be arriving at 8am with a really late flight home the same day. Which mall is best Foxtown switzerland or Seravalle? The Swiss road tax is not a problem as I already have the tax sticker from a trip there in September. I am leaning towards Foxtown as it is an indoor mall, but am worried about Swiss prices. Can anyone tell me if prices at the two malls are comparable? Or is it worth braving the weather for Seravalle? I have seen a utube video of that outlet and there are lines of queues outside the shops! Since it will be the 11th December will we end up queueing for hours in the freezing cold? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Italy
Level Contributor
6,041 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

There's an outlet also in Fidenza, Fidenza village but it's "open" as Serravalle

http://www.fidenzavillage.com/en/home/home

West Sussex
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

Thanks for the suggestion, have you been there? If so, what do you think of it?

Italy
Level Contributor
6,041 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

I live nearby but I don'l like outlets, I've never found anything good for me or a real bargain.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
1,728 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

If you are landining in Bergamio, Orio al Serio Airport, there is a good mall near there: www.oriocenter.i

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

It depends what you're looking for as both Seravalle and Foxtown have different brands, check out both websites to see what shops each one has then decide based on what brand you want to buy.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

If you want to check out the websites here's the links.

mcarthurglen.com/it/…

www.foxtown.ch

West Sussex
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

Thanks all for your replies! Very helpful!

8. Re: Seravalle or Foxtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:21