We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

Not too expensive recommendation needed. As well as nice gelato recommendation too

Thanks in advance!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4,029 posts
1,674 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

Near Duomo a good choice for gelato or snack is 4 Gazzelle in corso Vittorio Emanuele

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

For lunch I would just grab something at the fast food outlet across from the Duomo or a panzerotti at Luini's in Via Santa Radegonda a few minutes walk from the Duomo www.luini.it

but for ice cream I would head to Grom's in Via Santa Margherita about 100mts from La scala I love their bitter chocolate and candied orange.

www.grom.it/eng/home.php

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
596 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

We recently enjoyed dinner at Al Pont de Ferr in Navigli. Tradition-based but with some (though not excessive) creative variations. Do examine your wine bottle label to make sure you got what you were told you'd be getting, though.

For lunch near the Duomo, touristy though it may be (yet we were the only tourists up there, I think), the place called "Aperol Terrazza" on the 2d floor of the Galleria gives you a grand view of the goings-on in the Piazza del Duomo as well as of the Duomo façade itself. Food was nothing special, but we enjoyed our time there.

I wish we'd heard about Grom's while we were in Milano. Bitter chocolate with candied orange .... Chrella, where were you when we needed you?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

If I am near the Duomo I usually have lunch at the Ciao self/service restaurant. The food is usually good and prices not too high.

Singapore
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

Thanks all. How about Brera district? Any nice dining place?

Milano
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

Brera is really trouristic, you may try this cheap place with typical food from Sicily tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d32…

A really typical very good place I would recommend in the center is tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d14… (it is close to tripadvisor.it/Attraction_Review-g187849-d59… that I would not miss).

7. Re: any recommended lunch place near Duomo and dinner at Navigli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18