We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much for a taxi to.....

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
How much for a taxi to.....

We have booked the Terravision to Bergamo airport. It says it goes from Centrale Station. Can anyone tell me how much a taxi would be at around 10am on a Saturday and how long it will take.

Thanks

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,871 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much for a taxi to.....

You mean a cab ride from Milan to Bergamo airport? There is no fixed flat rate on that route, but the fare to Malpensa airport (which is about the same distance) is 90 euro.... while the bus is 5 euro per head.

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much for a taxi to.....

Sorry, I mean we have booked the bus, we just need to get from our hostel Ostello Bello to where the bus departs, which is Centrale, opposite the post offices and are wondering how long the taxi journey takes and cost.

Sorry I was unclear before.

3. Re: How much for a taxi to.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:18