We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duomo Milan

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amityville, New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Duomo Milan

I am. I Visiting Milan in May 2014 and would like to know if there will be long lines to enter the duomo? Should we buy the tickets in advance?

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,083 posts
782 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duomo Milan

There is no queue to enter the Duomo, because the entrance is free. You only pay to climb the terraces (or go down in the basement, or at the museum). In this case, you can buy a single ticket for the three entrances.

duomomilano.it/en/…

Brun066

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4,038 posts
1,700 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duomo Milan

Usually there are small queueto enter in Duomo because there are bags control

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duomo Milan

By all means pay the extra money to visit the roof. The views are stunning!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duomo Milan

Hopefully the weather will be good as the views from the roof are definitely worth the entrance price.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
301 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Duomo Milan

Are there long ticket lines in February to purchase tickets for the elevator to the terraces? Also, do you need a guide to see the baptistery? We are trying to decide to go alone or hire a guide. Any advice is helpful.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,083 posts
782 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Duomo Milan

I don't think that you need a guide to visit The baptisteries into Duomo's underground (which are two). I think it's enough to know the news reported in this webpage:

duomomilano.it/en/…

Brun066

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Duomo Milan

Are there actual masses held at the Duomo? Anyone know mass times?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,267 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Duomo Milan

Of course there are. They are listed on the website referenced above. Here they are

duomomilano.it/en/…

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Duomo Milan

Thank you!

10. Re: Duomo Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2016, 05:16